Compro hms1 e 2
  • Tipo de Oferta: Compra
  • Codigo: 23535
  • Data: 29/11/2017
  • Localização dos Materiais:
Compro hms1 e 2
Steel Scrap of ferrous metal HMS No. 1 with 80% Min. as per ISRI 200/201/202 and HMS No. 2 with 20% Max. as per ISRI 203/204, with dimensions of Max. 1500X600X600 mm • 1.00% for Impurities (non ferrous metals, dirt, dust, foreign materials and excessive rusty an~ corrosion). • 1.00% Max. of total Jveight is allowed for oversize. Shredded Ferrous Scrap as per ISRI Codes 210/211. Pieces should not exceed 200 mm in any direction for 95% of the load. Not any piece, in the remaining 5%, shall exceed 1000 mm. Should be prepared in a manner to ensure direct charging. The scrap shall be free of excessive moisture, loose cast iron and incinerator materials. Scrap must be free of metallic copper, tin, lead (and alloy), and steriles to meet the aimed analytical contents (Cu less than or equal 0.25, Sn less than or equal 0.020) 0.5% Max. of total weight for Impurities (nonferrous metals, dirt, dust, foreign materials and excessive rusty and corrosion)

quero me cadastrar Visualize o perfil completo dos assinantes e todas as ofertas de compra e venda.

Processando, aguarde...